Beyond Greed

Basic Bliss | Togo Smials' LiveJournal | MozDawg DAV | CityZen

"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true."
                Demosthenes

Why the World is ready for the Semantic Web - O'Reilly XML Blog

Anchor for this item  posted August 13, 2006 at 12:27 a.m. MDT

Why the World is ready for the Semantic Web - O'Reilly XML Blog: "we’re still a couple of years away from fully embracing and adopting Semantic Web"

Those who serve psychopaths will argue that technology is neutral. My instincts and my predispositions move me to align with Heidegger on the question. That this doesn't serve people as an answer sorta proves my point.

Contrary to market mechanisms, mere ignorance is not a virtue. That some would argue otherwise, again, sorta proves the point.

To be truly feckless, I think, requires that one studiously ignores prevailing conditions. But I don't know. I really can't say. I'm not feckless.

*shrug*


0 comments   |  



0 Comments:

 

MailMe

Human need, not corporate greed ... without justice, there can be no peace. That's the meme stringing these items together.



Powered by Blogger