Beyond Greed

Basic Bliss | Togo Smials' LiveJournal | MozDawg DAV | CityZen

"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true."
                Demosthenes

Anchor for this item  posted April 20, 2003 at 2:17 p.m. MDT

I think I'm finally getting bitter ... after all these years.
All I had to do was take a little walk down the red carpet and right now I'd be as comfortable as any bleeding-heart liberal ... with a decent car in the parkade, a fast internet connection, an appropriate box on my desk, and a closet full of skeletons ... but nooooooooo, I had to opt for integrity. What a turkey I've been.

TIME Magazine | Davos 2003
TEN - the Technology Empowerment Network


0 comments   |  



0 Comments:

 

MailMe

Human need, not corporate greed ... without justice, there can be no peace. That's the meme stringing these items together.



Powered by Blogger